The minimum commitment is five books, although hopefully I’ll read more. So far I’m thinking of reading the following (I reserve the right to add and subtract from this list throughout the year):
- Berlin Solstice by Sylvia Fraser
- The Night Watch by Sarah Waters
- The Pages in Between: A Holocaust Legacy of Two Families, One Home by Erin Einhorn
- Resistance by Anita Shreve
- Spies by Michael Frayn
- The Longest Night: Voices from the London Blitz by Gavin Mortimer
What challenges are you joining in 2009?