My box of books from Portland arrived this past week (yay!). These are the rest of the books I bought at Powell’s Books and The Title Wave Used Book Store (see my post last week for the first lot).
First the mysteries:
- Water Like a Stone by Deborah Crombie
- Where Memories Lie by Deborah Crombie
- Clear and Convincing Proof by Kate Wilhelm
- Sleight of Hand by Kate Wilhelm
- Skeletons by Kate Wilhelm
Then the graphic novels:
- The Plain Janes by Cecil Castellucci and Jim Rugg (read my review)
- Janes in Love by Cecil Castellucci and Jim Rugg (read my review)
- Nylon Road: A Graphic Memoir of Coming of Age in Iran by Parsua Bashi
- Token by Alisa Kwitney and Joëlle Jones
Then the oddballs (one SF, one memoir):
What did you find in your mailbox this past week? For other Mailbox Monday posts, head over to MariReads.