I didn’t receive any books in the mail this week, but I did meet up with Amanda from Tales and Treats for a book exchange. These are the books she gave to me:
- Belong to Me by Marisa de los Santos
- Everything Is Going to Be Great: An Underfunded and Overexposed European Grand Tour by Rachel Shukert
- Her Fearful Symmetry by Audrey Niffenegger
- The Help by Kathryn Stockett (my next book club read)
- Hotel on the Corner of Bitter and Sweet by Jamie Ford
- The Pillars of the Earth by Ken Follett (an upcoming book club read)
- Those Who Save Us by Jenna Blum
- When She Flew by Jennie Shortridge
- Year of Wonders: A Novel of the Plague by Geraldine Brooks
The only one I’m not sure I want to read is Everything Is Going to Be Great. Can anyone recommend it?
What did you find in your mailbox this past week? For other Mailbox Monday posts, head over to Let Them Read Books.