- Leeswammes at Leeswammes’ Blog has announced the Back of the Book Competition (in other words, can you identify a book from its back cover?) and she’s asking her readers to submit back cover pics for this competition.
- Stacked featured a guest post by Carrie Harris entitled “The Lure of Paranormal,” which has me thinking I should give this genre another try. (I already know I want to read something by Maureen Johnson after hearing her speak last year at Book Blogger Con, so maybe Devilish?)
- Jessica at Read | React | Review asks “Can Blog Commenting Survive the Twitter and Tumblr Assault?” I don’t know about Twitter or Tumblr, but I do know that I struggle to keep up with all the commenting I’d like to be doing (and have all but given up on replying to comments on this blog).
- Melissa’s review of Bad Marie by Marcy Dermansky (over at The Betty and Boo Chronicles) has convinced me that I must read this book!
- Mr. B and I have tried twice to read Three Bags Full by Leonie Swann to each other, and both times we’ve abandoned it after a few chapters. After reading Carin’s review at Caroline Bookbinder, I’m thinking I need to give the book another try but read it on my own this time!
Grab the logo. Share your favorite five (or four, or three, or whatever!) blog posts and/or articles from this week. They can be book related or not, but they need to have tickled your fancy! Share that blog love: link the post so we can all check it out. Leave a comment on the post so the author knows they made it into your Friday Five!
Have a great weekend!