Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Similar Covers: Lone Tree

Well, it seems like I’m not quite back on the blogging horse yet, as a whole week has slipped by since my last post. (Sigh.) Still, when I read Karen’s latest Copycat Cover post over at Euro Crime, I couldn’t resist taking her up on her challenge... (In fact, she just commented that the tree appearing in the two covers she posted must have graced more covers than the ones she’d found.)

Here, then, are a few covers that match her two:



The books (and CD) are:

Be sure to pop over to Karen’s Copycat Cover post to check out the two covers that inspired this post!

*Title translation courtesy of Google Translate.

11 comments:

  1. Very impressive! I should have picked up on the Rankin cover, I'm sure I've seen that around.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, that image was used a lot and I'm not crazy about it or any of the covers.

    ReplyDelete
  3. The lone tree is a popular theme but these are same tree. And I don't like any of them either.

    ReplyDelete
  4. ...wow! Kind of don't like any of those covers!

    ReplyDelete
  5. They got a lot of use out of the one tree didn't they? I don't think I like any of the much but if I had to vote I guess the CD cover wins for me.

    ReplyDelete
  6. You can always tell which ones are self published, huh?

    ReplyDelete
  7. Good lord! This seems like one of the most lookalikes yet. You certainly lived up to her challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow, I think it kind of works for the CD, actually, but yeah, pretty unappealing generally!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I like that you included the CD cover too. :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. So many similar covers you found. I am always amazed...

    ReplyDelete
  11. Wow... there's just too many of them, with too little differences, to be able to pick a favorite this time. Impressive!

    ReplyDelete