Wednesday, September 28, 2011

Similar Covers: Little Girls

I have a couple of exact-match cover collections to share with you today. The first is one that I’ve been collecting for a while now (including one CD cover):


I can’t say I like any of these covers—that little girl is a bit creepy!

While I was looking up the above books on LibraryThing, I came across another cover for Fault Lines, which looked very familiar (and which matched another couple of book covers I’d found recently):


My favourite of these is the first cover; the others, which include the empty room, make the girl look even sadder (and somehow are less appealing). Gwendolyn (A Sea of Books) had already found another cover to go with these four: check out her Ditto Doubles post to see it.

7 comments:

  1. That little girl's eyes are right out of The Omen. LOL.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I guess there's a shortage of models! This is unreal.

    ReplyDelete
  3. None of the covers appeals to me. The pictures aren't great, so I'm surprised to see them used over and over again.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love these posts because until you put them all together like this I never really realize how much I see the same image over and over again!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. That little girl both creeps me out and makes me sad.

    ReplyDelete
  6. The little girl is haunting! Kind of creepy!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I agree .. the little girl in the first collection is super creepy!

    ReplyDelete