This is my 479th post!
Top five reviews:
- Good to a Fault by Marina Endicott (highly recommended)
- Testimony by Anita Shreve (not recommended)
- My Little Red Book edited by Rachel Kauder Nalebuff (recommended)
- Simon’s Cat by Simon Tofield (highly recommended)
- The Corpse Will Keep by Pat Capponi and Farthing by Jo Walton (recommended and highly recommended, respectively)
- What Is the Nature of Reading, What Are Its Rules and Its Gifts? (guest post by my sister Brogan)
- Similar Covers: Have You Seen These Women?
- Similar Covers: A Bevy of Skirts
- Again, Similar Covers
- Similar Covers: More Women from Behind + How Do I Find These Covers Anyway?
- Reusable Cover Art at Reading the Past
- Should Be Reading
- Cindy’s Love of Books
- Jacket Whys
- My Friend Amy
- The Printed Page
- Book Chatter
- A Work in Progress
- A Reader’s Respite
Enough of that, you say, you want to know who won my giveaway? The winners were: