It’s Bloggiesta time again! What is the Bloggiesta, you ask? It’s a twice-yearly event organized by Natasha at Maw Books Blog. This particular Bloggiesta runs from 8 a.m. today to 8 a.m. Monday (your time). As Natasha put it, this is “an opportunity to cross those nagging items off of your to-do list and improve your blog while in the good company of other awesome bloggers doing the same thing. Break out the nachos, enchiladas, drinks, mariachi music and whack a pinata or two!”
It’s not too late to join in the fun at Maw Books Blog.
My to-do list is extensive (and undoubtedly incomplete):
- write reviews
- write a proper About Me page
- write a Review Policy
update my review indexes
- post latest reviews on LibraryThing and Goodreads
publicize my current giveaway on LibraryThing, Goodreads, etc.
- finish writing BEA/BBC posts
- respond to comments on my blog
- fix my sidebars and include a button for my Stream of Suggestions Challenge
- respond to emails
- comment on BEA/BBC posts (especially those written by bloggers I met!)
fix broken links
- add pages
Let me know if you’re joining in too!