Friday, June 11, 2010

It’s Bloggiesta Time Again!



It’s Bloggiesta time again! What is the Bloggiesta, you ask? It’s a twice-yearly event organized by Natasha at Maw Books Blog. This particular Bloggiesta runs from 8 a.m. today to 8 a.m. Monday (your time). As Natasha put it, this is an opportunity to cross those nagging items off of your to-do list and improve your blog while in the good company of other awesome bloggers doing the same thing. Break out the nachos, enchiladas, drinks, mariachi music and whack a pinata or two!”

It’s not too late to join in the fun at Maw Books Blog.

My to-do list is extensive (and undoubtedly incomplete):
  • write reviews
  • write a proper About Me page
  • write a Review Policy
  • update my review indexes
  • post latest reviews on LibraryThing and Goodreads
  • publicize my current giveaway on LibraryThing, Goodreads, etc.
  • finish writing BEA/BBC posts
  • respond to comments on my blog
  • fix my sidebars and include a button for my Stream of Suggestions Challenge
  • respond to emails
  • comment on BEA/BBC posts (especially those written by bloggers I met!)
  • fix broken links
  • add pages
  • add favicon
I may add to the list as I go and I’ll definitely cross stuff off as I complete each task. I’m hoping to spend at least 16 hours on the Bloggiesta. (I unfortunately have to work today, but may sneak in a few tasks during the day anyway. Otherwise, I’ll start in earnest this evening!)

Let me know if you’re joining in too!

11 comments:

  1. I'm right there with ya. I see some things I could add to my own to-do list as well. Happy Bloggiesta!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great list - I hope you get a lot accomplished!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really need to update my reviews on LibraryThing and GoodReads!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Good luck and have fun during the Bloggiesta. I'm unable to join this time but have made my own list of things to do over the next couple of months. I look forward to being inspired by everything all of you accomplish!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I always say I'm not going to do it but then I get sucked in as I see others doing it. But having just redone a bunch of stuff on my blog, I think I'm good for now. Have fun!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Have fun and productive weekend. That's a great list.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Good luck with comleting your list! And have lots of fun!

    Greetings,
    Tiina

    ReplyDelete
  8. Avis how is its going? Have you taken much off your list? I am slowly moving ahead but not getting as much as i would liek done.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Natasha @ Maw BooksJune 12, 2010 at 9:53 PM

    I see something crossed off of your list! Thanks for joining the Bloggiesta Avis. Much appreciated and I hope you have fun!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Good luck! It seems like you've got quite a bit done already. :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Thanks, everybody, for your encouragement. I didn't do too badly in the end!

    ReplyDelete