Yup, I’m joining yet another challenge this year, my fifth so far, the New Author Challenge hosted by Jackie at Literary Escapism. Like all the others I’ve joined, this one runs from January 1 to December 31, 2009. The idea is to read authors who are new to us and there’s no set number to aim for. I’m going to try for 25. Unlike for the other challenges I’m doing this year, I won’t create a list for this one in advance.
Books read and reviewed for this challenge:
This list will be updated throughout the year.
1. Love and Other Natural Disasters by Holly Shumas
2. The Little Giant of Aberdeen County by Tiffany Baker
3. The Only True Genius in the Family by Jennie Nash
4. In the Woods by Tana French
5. Crossed Wires by Rosy Thornton
6. Sister Wife by Shelley Hrdlitschka
7. Last Night in Montreal by Emily St. John Mandel
8. Katherine’s Wish by Linda Lappin
9. The Local News by Miriam Gershow