Monday, September 1, 2008

Mailbox Monday (September 1)


A little over a week ago, I received an email from HyperionSelect inviting me to “Join the Revolution: Because it’s never too late to... Learn to ride a book. Travel the world. Start a book club. Make a new friend. Discover a favorite book.” I was intrigued, so I clicked on the link and read about The Late Bloomer’s Revolution: A Memoir by Amy Cohen. And knew I just had to read the book. (I consider myself a late bloomer too.) So I emailed Amy, requesting a copy, and presto! I received the book this week. Thanks, Amy and Hyperion! I’ve already read the first chapter of this book and it sounds like a keeper!

Mailbox Monday is hosted by Marcia at The Printed Page.

4 comments:

  1. I, too, loved Amy's book!! If you're interested in learning more about her, you might want to read my interview with her on my blog about late blooming. Just click on my name to access it and go to my archived August 3, 2007 posting.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This sounds like a great book. I'll have to add it to my wish list.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for the comments, Prill & Bree. I will check out the interview with Amy once I've finished reading the book!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Never heard of the book...but I do love reading these Mailbox Monday posts. I don't do them myself, but I always like to see what others are reading or have recieved.

    -Lauren

    ReplyDelete