Friday, August 22, 2008

Harriet Scott Chessman’s guest post on 1st Books

One of my “finds” this year was author Harriet Scott Chessman whose wonderful book Someone Not Really Her Mother I reviewed earlier this year. She recently guest posted on one of my all-time favourite blogs, 1st Books: Stories of How Writers Get Started,* which is required reading for anyone who aspires to become a writer or is actively trying to get published. May I someday walk through that magical hedge too!

*This is Meg Waite Clayton’s blog. Read my review of her book, The Wednesday Sisters.

4 comments:

  1. I loved Someone Not Really Her Mother, and Ohio Angles too. But Lydia Cassatt Reading the Morning Paper is still my favorite!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I won an autographed copy of Lydia Cassatt Reading the Morning Paper on Meg Waite Clayton's web site, and I can't wait to read it! It's a beautiful book.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ooh, I confess I'm a bit jealous! I've definitely added that book to my wish list!

    ReplyDelete