- Announcing the winners of my two-year blogiversary giveaway!
- A post about meeting Cecil Castellucci, author of Rose Sees Red and Grandma’s Gloves*
- Review of Devotion: A Memoir by Dani Shapiro
- Review of Vanishing and Other Stories by Deborah Willis
- Review of I’d Know You Anywhere by Laura Lippman
- Still Alice by Lisa Genova
- The Devil That Danced on the Water: A Daughter’s Quest by Aminatta Forna
- Cool Water by Dianne Warren
*While you’re waiting for my post about Cecil’s visit to Montreal, go read Cindy’s post and enter her giveaway for a copy of one of Cecil’s other books, The Queen of Cool!
In the meantime, I leave you with another lookalike duo: The Breakdown Lane by Jacquelyn Mitchard and Gemma by Meg Tilly.