Monday, March 29, 2010

Mailbox Monday: I’m in the Book! + a Reminder (March 29)

Mailbox Monday buttonA little over a week ago, Carrie at Sourcebooks emailed me to let me know that my blog was mentioned in Read, Remember, Recommend: A Reading Journal for Book Lovers created by Rachelle Rogers Knight (in a list of “lighter book-related blogs”) and would I like a complementary copy of the book? Of course, I emailed her back and said yes! So I’m very excited to show off my blog name in black and white below! This book also looks like it’s going to be a great way to keep track of my reading, as well as a good resource for additions to my TBR pile!


Click on second image to enlarge

What did you find in your mailbox this past week? For other Mailbox Monday posts, head over to Marcia’s blog, The Printed Page.

REMINDER: Tomorrow is the last day to enter my giveaway of The Local News by Miriam Gershow. Don’t forget to enter!

21 comments:

  1. Congrats on the mention!!I am dying to get my hands on this one. Went to Costco but they didn't have it yet. Hurry, hurry,hurry....

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is so cool, congratulations! And they send you a copy, how nice. Now I want a copy too. I look forward to your thoughts on it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm very excited for you!!! I think it's a fantastic book!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I received a copy to review. I like it too, but unfortunately I'm not listed like you are. I'm looking forward to using it though.

    ReplyDelete
  5. How totally cool! Congratulations!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. That's so exciting!!! A few of the blogs I follow were mentioned.

    ReplyDelete
  7. First time dropping by here, you have a great blog, and being mentioned in the book is really quite cool ! Congrats :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hey thanks for the review back at my blog.
    Congratulations on being in a book, must be a very proud moment.
    I love mailbox Monday, gets me excited for the week ahead.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Congrats for your mention in the book! I love that this book is spiral bound too. I really need to get a copy of this. You should be very proud to be listed in it!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I also saw your blog in there...congrats!

    I'm not sure how useful this book will be for me...but I'm willing to check it out.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hey congrats; I do love Read, Remember, Recommend.

    ReplyDelete
  12. How incredibly cool!!!!!!! Yay for you!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Woo-hoo! Very cool. Congrats on the blog mention!

    ReplyDelete
  14. What an amazing mention! :D Congrats!
    I've seen this journal more than a few times in the last few days, I'm getting really curious about it.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Wow, congratulations on being listed!

    ReplyDelete