You can do one of two things or both!
Grab a camera and take a photo of your desk! Or anywhere you stack your books/TBR pile. And no tidying! Add this photo to your blog.Tag at least 5 people! Come back here and leave a link back to your photo in the Mr. Linky.
List at least 5 BOOKISH things on your desk (your TBR pile or books you haven’t shelved.) List at least 5 NON-BOOKISH things (some of some of the more unusual items on your desk/table). Tag at least 5 people to do the same. Come back here and leave your link, so we can come and visit your blog. Or add your answers in the comments if you don’t have a blog.
Given the state of my desk, I wasn’t about to take a photo of the whole thing, just a choice pile (and the cat)! So here are my answers...
First, the bookish things include:
- Stack of books awaiting review (see pics below)
- The Night Watch by Sarah Waters (up next, maybe)
- Canadian Oxford Dictionary (used for Wondrous Words Wednesday post)
- Old issue of Shambhala Sun
- Incomplete drafts of several reviews
Side view of pile (click on photo to enlarge)
Non-bookish things include:
- Wallet (I just bought my ticket to fly to Halifax next month!)
- Roll of toilet paper (we don’t buy tissues)
- Mug warmer (super practical in the winter; not so useful now)
- Guinness pint glass (last used for juice; I don’t drink beer!)
- Cairo cat (briefly, as pictured below)
Finally, I tag the following folks (if you feel inclined to participate):
- Cindy at Cindy’s Love of Books
- Donna at BookBound
- Linda at Better with Books
- Lucy at Enchanted by Josephine
- Tina at Bookshipper