In the last couple of weeks, I’ve been honoured with two more awards:
Honey at Coffeespoons gave me the Splash! award...
1) Put the logo on your blog/post.
2) Nominate up to 9 blogs that allure, amuse, bewitch, impress or inspire you.
3) Be sure to link to your nominees within your post.
4) Let them know that they have been splashed by commenting on their blog.
5) Remember to link to the person from whom your received your Splash award.
I’m impressed by bloggers who speak their minds on their blogs, not just in their book reviews, but also in opinion pieces, whether they are expressing their thoughts on a personal matter, offering their opinion on a controversial subject or just bringing a topic to the attention of the book blogging community and asking what everyone else thinks. So I’ve decided to pass on this award to some of those bloggers and to link to a post in particular that impressed or interested me. If you haven’t already, I encourage you to read these posts!
1) Florinda at The 3 R’s: Reading, ’Riting and Randomness (Substitute Teaching—be sure to follow the link to her post at ...and the pursuit of happiness)
2) Alyce at At Home with Books (To Meme or Not to Meme?)
3) Bethany at B&b ex libris (Cool and Not Cool!? Talk to Me!)
4) Becky at Becky’s Book Reviews (Why Keep Blogging?)
5) Kathy at Bermudaonion’s Weblog (We Remember)
6) Spacemaurader at Bits of Things (You Never Blog Anymore)
7) Natalie at Book, Line and Sinker (Are Readers Born or Bred?)
8) Trish at Hey Lady! Whatcha Readin’? (In Which I Rant about Fair Use)
9) Amy at My Friend Amy (Why I Blog)
... and Aerin at In Search of Giants gave me the Let’s Be Friends award...
Blogs that received the Let’s Be Friends Award are exceedingly charming. These kind bloggers aim to find and be friends. They are not interested in self-aggrandizement. Our hope is that when the ribbons of these prizes are cut, even more friendships are propagated. Please give more attention to these writers. Deliver this award to eight bloggers.
I thought I’d pass it on this award to several (relatively) new-to-me bloggers whose blogs I am enjoying discovering:
1) Diane at Bibliophile by the Sea
2) Jessica Marie at Books Love Jessica Marie
3) Honey at Coffeespoons
4) Jenners at Find Your Next Book Here
5) Aerin at In Search of Giants (right back at ya!)
5) Missy at Missy’s Book Nook
6) Jena at Muse Books Reviews
7) Teabird at Tea Leaves
8) NotNessie at Today’s Adventure
Thanks again, Honey and Aerin, for these awards!