Cindy at Cindy’s Love of Books gave me the Butterfly Award. Thank you, Cindy!
The rules for this award are:
- Put the logo on your blog.
- Add a link to the person who awarded you.
- Award up to 10 other blogs.
- Add links to those blogs on yours.
- Leave a message for your awardees on their blogs.
I’m going to try to pass on this award to folks who haven’t received it yet:
- Betty at Betty’s Books
- Caite at a lovely shore breeze
- Danielle at A Work in Progress
- Dorothy at Of Books and Bicycles
- Margaret at BooksPlease
If you haven’t already, be sure to check out these cool blogs!
Lena at Save Ophelia gave me the Premio Dardos Award (and said she was one of my biggest fans! Thank you!). The Premio Dardos Award “aims to acknowledge the values that every blogger shows in their effort to transmit cultural, ethical, literary and personal values every day. These stamps were created with the intention of promoting fraternization between bloggers, a way of showing affection and gratitude for work that adds value to the Web.”
- Accept the award, post it on your blog together with the name of the person that has granted the award and his or her blog link.
- Pass the award to 15 blogs that are worthy of this acknowledgment
I’m going to pass this award on to some of my favourite blogs:
- Alea at Pop Culture Junkie
- Anna at Diary of an Eccentric
- Amy at My Friend Amy
- Bethany at B&b ex libris
- Dar at Peeking Between the Pages
- Dawn at She Is Too Fond of Books
- Kathy at Bermudaonion’s Weblog
- Marie at Boston Bibliophile
- Michele at A Reader’s Respite
- Ramya at Ramya’s Bookshelf
- Rebecca at The Book Lady’s Blog
- Sandra at Fresh Ink Books
- Serena at Savvy Verse & Wit
- Tara at Books and Cooks
- Ti at Book Chatter
- Trish at Hey Lady! Whatcha Readin’?
- Wendy at Musings of a Bookish Kitty
There are so many other great blogs out there, but I had to stop somewhere (especially since I’m already over 15)!
And last but certainly not least, I’m “Tink Approved”! I’m honoured that my blog has been sprinkled with Jen’s fairy dust. Thank you, Jen! Check out Jen’s blog, Up Close & Personal with Lady Tink.
Thanks again, Cindy, Lena and Jen! These were also great early birthday presents, since my birthday was on February 1!