I’m back! I haven’t posted a Mailbox Monday post in three weeks, so not all of these books were received in the past week...
First, I bought myself a whole box of books for the holidays... (I couldn’t resist the specials offered by BookCloseouts.) This is what the pile looks like (sorry it’s not a better picture):
The books are:
- And Only to Deceive by Tasha Alexander
- River Angel by A. Manette Ansay
- The Hiding Place by Trezza Azzopardi
- The Book of Dead Birds by Gayle Brandeis
- Correcting the Landscape by Marjorie Kowalski Cole
- Slammerkin by Emma Donoghue
- The Danish Girl by David Ebershoff
- Pasadena by David Ebershoff
- Five Quarters of the Orange by Joanne Harris
- Orpheus Lost by Janette Turner Hospital
- Wives of the Fishermen by Angela Huth
- Mortification: Writers’ Stories of Their Public Shame edited by Robin Robertson
- The Last Girls by Lee Smith
- How to Be Lost by Amanda Eyre Ward
I also got a surprise in the mail just before Christmas: I received an ARC of Jennie Nash’s latest book, The Only True Genius in the Family, which will be released in February. Thanks, Jennie!
Finally, I received a copy of The Little Giant of Aberdeen County by Tiffany Baker today from Hachette. (Thank you!)
What did you find in your mailbox this past week? For other Mailbox Monday posts, head over to Marcia’s blog, The Printed Page.