Saturday, October 25, 2008

More books with similar covers

Here are two more books with similar covers that I recently came across...

The first one, Tethered by Amy MacKinnon, was published this year, whereas the second, Toward Amnesia by Sarah Van Arsdale, was first published in 1996.


  1. VERY similar aren't they? A good book cover really catches my eye but it's so rare these days to see one that truly original.

  2. It's crazy, Ti, but I partially bought the second book because it reminded me of the first! I actually really like these covers, but I agree, it's all too common to find covers that are similar to others, which ultimately I find disappointing.

  3. I love these posts! I don't know how you find all of these - you've got a sharp eye.

  4. I love these posts, Avis.

    I actually have Tethered but with a slightly different cover.


  5. Kathy, that's what I thought when I first starting reading Alea's posts (how does she find these books?), but then I started to notice them too!

    Shana, yeah, my cover is actually different too (but then it's an ARC).

    Thanks, Alea! Sorry I posted on your blog under a different username!

  6. Interesting. I enjoy these posts as well.

    Diary of an Eccentric